EFFECTIVE: 30th November 2020
We welcome you and thank you for visiting our website https://www.singhindustrial.ca
Our Company Singh Industrial Ltd., (also referred to herein as “Singh Industrial”, “We," Us," "Our company," "Our website"] is committed to providing you with an undulating service while also protecting your Personal Information and emphasizing your right to privacy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
· Information we collect
· How we use your information
· Hyperlinks and ads
· Data disclosure
· Data security
· Data retention
· General data protection rules (GDPR)
· Your rights
· Do not track
· Policy changes
· Children user's policy
· Contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Singh Industrial collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our site and services. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our website. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Singh Industrial and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use on our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information you provided to Singh Industrial will be used to assist Singh Industrial with processing your order. It will also allow us to provide and improve our customer support services and also helps to personalize our services to suit your requirements.
Website usage information may be collected to aggregate statistical information, enhance system administration or to improve the content of the Site. The information we collect through our website will help Singh Industrial effectively enhance this Site, expand product growth and better serve our customers, which will result in continued customer satisfaction. Transactional information from companies, Third Party Company or individuals that purchase products from our Site may be collected and used by Singh Industrial as a database or to provide subsequent products or services to such parties. Such information includes, but is not limited to, shipping information, credit card holder name and card number/expiration date. This information is considered essential to the performance of online transactions.
To identify the local of users, IP addresses and device identifiers may be used to block disruptive use, establish site use analytics for site improvement or to redirect users to a different site.
HYPERLINKS AND ADS
Our website contains links to external websites operated by other parties, which have their own terms and policies. Singh Industrial provides these links as a courtesy, and their use is at your own risk. The linked sites are not under the control of Singh Industrial Ltd, nor are we responsible for their content. By clicking the link on our website and visiting an external website, you acknowledge that Singh Industrial has no control over that content. Singh Industrial Ltd disclaims all liability with regard to your access and use of these websites.
Ads for Products and Services. We may use services, like Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms, to serve tailored ads to you about the Singh Industrial services, our companies or products we are developing. We may also support or allow the delivery of advertising for the products and services of other companies. We allow ad networks and other participants in the online advertising sector ("Advertisers") to use and access their own Cookies on your computer or other device(s) you use to access our Services.
Singh Industrial may disclose your Personal Information and other information you provide to the third party, based on reorganization, sale or merger of assets of Singh Industrial or its division. Any group or a third party we sell our asset to or transfer our ownership will have the right to continue to use the information you provided. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties to market their products or services to you. We contractually require these third parties to keep your information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Singh Industrial may disclose your personal information, including but not limited to transaction or financial information about you to the following and with reasons;
• Third party service providers for business to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products.
· Payment providers that we use to process your payment information (including your credit/debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you.
· Anti-fraud agency and credit check providers to keep us and you secure. They have access to and process your information and associated orders in order to check for any fraudulent behavior.
· Analytics and search engine providers, like Google analytics, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website.
· Advertisers for marketing purposes: we can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Twitter, where you choose) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our and our partners’ products and services to you and others
· To comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands;
While Singh Industrial think we have strong defenses in place, to keep your data safe, no one can ever guarantee that hackers won’t be able to break into our sites or steal your data while it is stored or flowing from you to us or vice versa. We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your information from loss, theft, and misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of the transmission or storage of your information.
If it is that sensibly essential or required to meet legal or administrative requirements, resolve a dispute, avoid misrepresentation and misuse, or uphold our terms and conditions, we will likewise keep holding some of your Information, regardless of whether it is no longer required to provide our services to you.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION RULES (GDPR)
Yоu have the following right that we will always work to uphold our respect to your public data;
· We reserve the sole right to request for deleting, erasing, or otherwise dispose-off of any of your data from the database whenever it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
· The right to complain about a supervisory data authority or any other regulatory body of public data retention.
· The reserve right to request for a copy of your data which is in our possession.
· The right to have your data rectified if any of your data held by us is incorrect or incomplete. Please contact our customer service for amendment in the case of misappropriation of data storage.
· The right to object us using your public, professional data for particular рurроѕе(s).
· The right to be informed about our mode of collection and use of your public, personal data.
· Users financial information is only stored on the order of the user to process future transactions. You have the right to opt-out of the option to save your financial information anytime.
· Our email listing is done for promotional purpose only, and we do not sell your email to the third party or any of our subsidiaries.
· Our user's demographics are stored in third-party software to ensure we give your paramount privacy concern. This Prіvасу policy should tell Yоu еvеrуthіng you nееd to know, but уоu саn always соntасt us to find out more or to ask аnу ԛuеѕtіоnѕ via the "contact us" feature.
· You have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be updated, deleted, or corrected. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below [email protected]
DO NOT TRACK
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not want your online activities tracked over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services.
Singh Industrial Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this policy without giving you notice through the contact information we have on file for you. Your continued use of Singh Industrial website or services after this policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the policy, as amended.
CHILDREN USER'S POLICY
For more Information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, you can contact us on our support mail at [email protected]
Or our head office address at;
Singh Industrial Ltd.
4316 Roper Rd NW,
Edmonton, AB, T6B 3T8
You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e. your place of habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before your local supervisory authority.